Ringwood Local is a trading name of Ringwood Local Ltd. All references to Ringwood Local are also applicable to Ringwood Local Ltd.
Registered Office: 32, North Poulner Road,Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 1SP
Registered in England and Wales: Company Number 12553010
Data Protection Registration Number: ZA753597
- To use, access, leave a review or subscribe your business to this website, then you must agree to these terms and conditions.
- Ringwood Local cannot be held responsible for the pricing, quality or competence of any services or goods supplied by advertisers displayed on or linked to our pages.
- Information provided on behalf of businesses along with reviews of businesses and service providers published on Ringwood Local are the individual opinions and views of their author. Neither Ringwood Local nor its owners will be held liable for the accuracy of the that content.
- Ringwood Local offers free listings for which there are no charges.
- Listings only available for entities that fall with the Ringwood Local AREA show at this MAP link << (Link to be inserted)
- To use this service a business must have a trading address for each business listing displayed. This is defined as a physical or virtual business centre address. Any fake or false location will result in a listing not being approved or being removed.
- Free listings will display business location and contact information. Other third party advertising may be displayed on the same page.
- Free listings are by their very nature part of a free service and we reserve the right to limit the number of listings per company, remove or ban if abuse is suspected.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you hold the` relevant copyright to all images, logos and text that you place on our website and you are authorised to display any approved Trademark. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in Ringwood Local removing the images.
- Lifetime listings will be displayed on Ringwood Local until either the customer requests either verbally or in writing to have their listing removed. Or if contact details go out of date then the lifetime listing may be removed from the database.
- By signing up to any type of listing on Ringwood Local the customer must understand that it is a customer’s responsibility to ensure any email contact details are kept-up-to date.
- A lifetime listing is only valid for as long as the RingwoodLocal.net website remains online or Ringwood Local Ltd remains in business.
- Ringwood Local reserves the right to exclude or remove any business listing from the database at any time. Examples include business no longer trading, adult related services such as erotic massages and escort services, complaints regarding obscene material and illegal business practices.
Optional FREE Web Page
- You can FREELY opt for your business / society to have a dedicated website page which can be edited via web editing tools through online login. You will need to register for this service which is subject to approval by the website administrators.
- A listing can be cancelled at any time by contacting us << (Link to be inserted)and confirming cancellation, or by telephone on 01425 472748.
- The reviews of businesses and service providers published on Ringwood Local are posted by third parties and do not represent the opinion of Ringwood Local or its owners.
- Ringwood Local asks third parties to follow guidelines such as not leaving defamatory or abusive comments. Ringwood Local will take all reasonable measures to ensure only appropriate opinions are published by means of human or automated intervention, but will not partially edit or censor opinions. Opinions deemed inappropriate will be deleted. The final decision as to what is deemed appropriate and shall be allowed to be published on the website will lie with Ringwood Local.
- The reviewer must leave their name and telephone number when adding a review. You may decide to allow your name to be displayed publicly or you can remain anonymous. But we will need your name and telephone number to allow any review moderation. Your details will remain confidential and will only be used by a Ringwood Local member of staff to verify your review. Any review left with false details or without a name or phone number will be deleted.
- Reviews are moderated and any perceived libel abuse or profanity will be deleted and will not go live. Ringwood Local assumes no responsibility for or is otherwise legally responsible for remarks posted upon this website by third parties.
- If there is an issue with any particular comments or review then contact us << (Link to be inserted), state the business name concerned and outline the issue. Ringwood Local are not a legal body and will act in what it believes to be the correct manner, unless ordered to do otherwise by an official legal representative.
- Businesses will have the right to reply to any reviews left for their business listing. This can be done by logging into your listing editor. << (Link to be inserted) This means the business has the final say on any review left.
- We will not remove negative reviews simply because a business asks us to unless that review can be demonstrated to be false. We may ask for proof of use of a service such as an invoice if a business doubts the authenticity of a reviewer. If it is deemed to be a fair review by Ringwood Local , then the comments will stand. In this case simply leave a right to reply to explain the situation. You can also enhance this by encouraging positive reviews from your customers to give a balanced picture.
- If a business demands that their listing is removed in order to remove any negative reviews, then that listing will be deleted completely, meaning any third party links to it or search engine indexing will be lost. If the listing is a paid listing including lifetime listings then there will be no refund due. The business will be subject to an exclusion period before being able to relist their services.
Posting on our business forum
- Ringwood Local offers a free to join and use business support forum.
- Any forum threads and replies represent the views and are the responsibility of the author and not Ringwood Local.
- Any uploaded images, videos, third party website links or content must be copyright free or conform to any license or source acknowledgement requirements.
Review or forum information submitted to this website
In certain situations, outlined below, Ringwood Local will remove postings by third parties (“posters” or “users”), including but not limited to:
(1) Ringwood Local is presented with a settlement agreement, resolving a dispute between the poster and any third party(ies) complaining about the posting, mandating that the posting be removed.
(2) The posting contains vulgar, profane, or obscene language.
(3) The posting contains adult material, including but not limited to, graphic images, written images, or links thereto.
(4) The posting does not relate to a valid commercial transaction and is not the type of posting for which the website is intended, namely the referral of Ringwood and its District businesses and service providers.
(5) The posting contains personal identifying information about another user of this website.
(6) The posting was posted by a user who submitted false contact information during the registration process and Ringwood Local is unable to contact the poster/user.
(7) Multiple copies of the same posting.
(8) The posting was made by a current owner, employee, former employee, or immediate family member of the company being reviewed.
If you believe that a user has posted material which meets one of the above conditions, then contact us or write to us at the address at the top of this page.
- By submitting information to the website (other than your personal information) you grant a licence to Ringwood Local for the use of such information, free of charge, for any purpose connected with Rinwgood Local. Such communication may include without limitation questions, comments, suggestions and ideas.
- The copyright in this entire website, unless stipulated, is held by Ringwood Local. All material provided on this website is protected under international copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as expressly provided herein, none of the material provided on this website may be copied, distributed, republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in any form for commercial use without the prior written permission of Ringwood Local.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively referred to as “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are claimed by Ringwood Local and no trademark license, either express or implied, is granted by Ringwood Local. You do not have any right to use any Trademark or Service Mark displayed on this website except as expressly provided under the doctrine of Fair Use without the prior written permission of Ringwood Local. In the event of unauthorized use or misuse of its Trademarks Ringwood Local will pursue its legal remedies without delay.
- You will retain all relevant Intellectual Property in your own marketing material submitted to the listing, including but not limited to any names, logo and adverts. You will not acquire any intellectual property rights in relation to any comments made or responses provided on the website.
- Any use of this website for telemarketing or direct marketing purposes is forbidden and any complaints will be fully investigated.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to any dispute being dealt with in the Courts of England and Wales.
- A person or company who are not a party to this Agreement have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
While we make every effort to keep Ringwood Local up-to-date and secure, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- Free from bugs or viruses.
Ringwood Local are not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using this website, including:
- Any direct, indirect or consequential losses.
- Any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise the use of this and any websites that are linked to or from it.
- The inability to use this website and any websites that are linked to or from it.
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen. This includes (but isn’t limited to) the loss of your:
- Income or revenue.
- Salary, benefits, or other payments.
- Profits or contracts.
- Anticipated savings.
- Goodwill or reputation.
- Tangible property.
- Intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system wasted management or office time.
- Your use of this website signifies that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.